Show Advanced Settings
Payload (Hexadecimal String; leave this blank to use method's default payload)
PPS (Packets per Second) %
Show Advanced Settings
Manage Attacks (0)
We have fixed a bug with blacklist causing false positives and enhanced attack speed.
Additionally we have added +1 day to all plans for the issue.
Hello as christmas is coming, we expect a high possibility that our websites domain (and all stresser domains) gets banned. We kindly remind you to save/bookmark our backup domains in the event that this happens. If it does, you will be able to find our new domain without any issue or delay.
Mirror List (Mirror 1):
Mirror List (Mirror 2):
Backup Domain 1:
Backup Domain 2:
Backup Domain 3:
Backup Domain 4:
Backup Domain 5:
We recommend you save all of these in a text file, or somewhere on your device.
This update focuses on overall system speed and stability, attack power, good bypasses and powerful new methods.
Very good for PROTECTED TCP hosts, (OVH, ect). You may bypass your target with ease. TCP-PROTECT requires stacks of 10 simultaneous attacks to launch, so you must have Master plan or above to use.
A really crazy method. It uses botnets and other special features. You can consistently reach up to 150Gbit/s with just 10 concurrents. UDP-SYNERGY requires stacks of 10 simultaneous attacks to launch, so you must have Master plan or above to use.
Overall powerful TCP method that uses SYN+ACK flags to overload the target, It's very effective on 90% of hosts, it will take down nearly anything if you use enough simultaneous attacks.
Optimized UDP attack for protected servers running FIVEM protocol.
- All methods have been improved and adjusted to bypass and meet good standard, especially TCP methods.
- Telegram channel name changed from StresserPE to @StresseRU
- LTC automatic checkout has been fixed.
- Increased layer 7 server pool & fixed errors.
- Added Vietnam to L4 country code list for AMP methods.
- Improved L4 'Mimic target location' feature, now it will give greater accuracy for selecting the proper location.
- "Rand" string can now be used in L4 src/dst port fields and source IP field to select random values.
- API now returns concurrents used.
- Upgraded hardware and optimized code for overall better speeds (System is 20x faster).
- Many stability upgrades and bug fixes.